Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is definately in the air! Flopsy and Toots are hanging out together....no doubt talking about swollen ankles and such. Not too many more days till the first lambs are due.....I'm getting sooooo excited!!! We're now on watch.....checking the barn at night before going to bed and, I have to admit, the mother thing is back. You know how a mother can hear a pin drop in the next room...in the middle of a thunderstorm?? Well....I can look out my bedroom window and see the barn and can open the window a crack and hear a panting ewe!! Yup...I'm in Mom mode! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers