Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our new sheep arrived yesterday...I had hoped to get some pictures, but by the time we got home, everyone, including Ken and I were pooped out! We got the new kids on the block all settled in, did chores and went inside to RELAX! I'll try to get some shots today and have them on the blog tomorrow.
It was great to meet Shula, who we got Colby and Xander from, and Penny who bought Luag from us! We met at Shula's to do our "swap meet"....always nice to meet other Shetland people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers