Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome Painted Knoll Mimosa! She looks rather like a wooly mammoth doesn't she? We just recently picked up Mimosa and her buddy Nettle from a family that had "out grown" them....kids grow up and sometimes lose interest! Well, she's beautiful and is a welcome addition here! It was hard to get a picture of Nettle....she kept running up to me...she thought I had animal crackers! I'll try again tomorrow....if it's NOT RAINING! I'm beginning to think this must be what Seattle feels like! Do you suppose?? It certainly doesn't feel like July in New England!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers

Blog Archive