Monday, June 28, 2010

It feels like Christmas!!!

Well, today is the day I pick up Baby Bella, our new Pyrenees pup from Beechtree Farm in Michigan. Thank you so much, Brenda! Through the efforts of friends (some I've met and some I haven't), she will arrive in Massachusetts this afternoon where I will pick her up at Ridgeway Farm. Many thanks to everyone who helped work this out! I think Bella made some friends along the way, too, by the sounds of it! Tiffany's son, Robert, took very good care of Bella for the first leg of the trip and is already missing her!
Tiffany...I'll be sure to post some pictures when we get home from Shula's so he can see that she arrived safe and sound!
Sally...thanks for the sleep-over for Bella.
Shula....see you this afternoon!!! I can't wait to see some more pictures of your new ram! What a beauty!
Again, thanks to all, and Michelle....Beechtrees Bella Pastore thanks you for her name... :0)

2 comments:

  1. Tell her she's welcome, although it may feel a little "big" for her for awhile (probably only a very little while!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to help on one leg of the journey. She was a sweetie pie. I bet she's had about enough of cars though now. Looking forward to following pictures of her growing up :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers