Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's raining cats and dogs.....

and right now they are all inside...and very, very wet! Nope...I'm just too lazy to even get out my camera. Don't even have pictures of the furry beasts to post. I'm enjoying a day at home. So shoot me! I needed a day for me....lots going on. I guess the rain is a mirror of what I'm feeling today....kind of blah. When I get out of the doldrums...I'll post some nice perky pictures and I apologize for this rainy day posting. I guess I needed to vent.....and pout.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could take that rain off your hands! It is SO dry here....

    (Hee. WV is "ovent." Oh, vent!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers