Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanks Ken

I asked Ken to try to get some winter pictures for the blog since I just have not made the time to do it....sorry folks!
I LOVE this picture of Bellatrix. She's like a little pixie..I could just squeeze her every time I see her!


Luke keeping a safe distance from the Wooly's...they're mean, you know! For such small sheep...they're tough little things! They will charge Luke and stamp their feet...not afraid of that dog thing!

Tim was just not too sure about having his picture taken...must have been a bad hair day. Toots, on the other hand, was more than willing to show off her baby bump. :0)


I think Sam was in the process of making snow angels...or just thinking about it, anyway!




A few of the girls looking for cookies, of course! They know Ken ALWAYS has either alfalfa cubes or animal crackers and both are YUMMY! Thanks for the pictures, Honey...you have come to my rescue again!


7 comments:

  1. It would be so much nicer to have all that snow cover instead of squishy mud, at least as far as my animals are concerned! And you're right; "Pixie" fits so much better than "Bellatrix"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so cute donna!! Bellatrix is ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle...I do have to agree that mud season here in NH is my LEAST favorite time of year!

    Mac...I had a hard time selling her because she is soooo adorable, but she will be leaving this Spring. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I want Bellatrix, she is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, a llama baby! I can't wait to see those pics! Love the name Toots too;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. opps, or is Toots the shetland ewe? oh I am so confused now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi
    Toots is the Shetland ewe....
    Tim is the llama (gelding) :0)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers