Monday, April 13, 2009

Okay, so the picture isn't the best, but I HAD to take this one! Mira was nowhere to be seen when I came home....I just had a feeling today was the day and sure enough! She was down around the stone wall in the far corner with her lambs....they were just born....still a little wet! Thank goodness I grabbed the camera on the way out the door! They're all in their comfy cozy lambing jug now. Tonight is supposed to be another cold night in the 20's so I'm glad she lambed this afternoon and NOT tonight! The count, with Mira's ewe and ram , now stands at four rams and three ewes. Three more left to lamb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers

Blog Archive