Thursday, April 16, 2009

The waiting game is still on! All I can figure is that Toots and Aster are holding out for Friday...it's supposed to be a gorgeous day!! Maybe when I get home there will be a couple more out in the pasture...one can hope!
Ken and I laugh at "lamb races" everyday now! We have five lambs that go full tilt and two that are just starting to get the hang of things. It's getting harder and harder to make out who's who.....time for the ear tags! We may be heading over to Vermont this weekend for the Oberhasli kids...we'll see how the lambing progresses before we make that decision! Our goat numbers are constantly changing at this point! Goats leaving and goats coming! I'm getting back into the goats I love....the Oberhaslis. Our Saanen and the two Nubian kids are going to a wonderful family this week. Momma Nubian will stay here....she is a gem! We'll have fresh milk to go along with our organic eggs and home grown bacon....can't get much better than home-grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers

Blog Archive