Stella, Nadia, and Sophia munching on some thistle. Good girls!!!
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Now here is a variety of color and markings....Ca...
- This is little Pippin....she and her brother This...
- Stella, Nadia, and Sophia munching on some thistl...
- Two of the Obies.....
- Peek-a boo Thistle!
- Belly deep in grass.....mmmmmmm!
- Her's a picture for my friend, Rex and his mom, P...
- This weekend is the NH Sheep and Wool Festival...y...
- The lambing is over and things have settled down t...
- ▼ May (9)