Saturday, May 9, 2009

This weekend is the NH Sheep and Wool Festival...yippee!! Today is supposed to be a nice day until late afternoon so I'm up early in anticipation...never outgrew that "Christmas morning"feeling when there's a special day ahead of me!! Who needs an alarm clock?

Ken and I are planning on seeing some friends there...some old, some new, but always welcome in our world! It will be nice to see our new friend, Pam.....she and her son Rex are eagerly awaiting their new ewe lamb (now being called Aileen) and then their new ram this Fall....just in time to breed their other ewes! I'll get more pictures posted, Rex!!!
I always run into a few people that I only see at the Festival.....kind of like Old Home Day!

Well....off to let the sheep out....let the races begin! It's a hoot to watch the lambs when the barn door opens!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. I hope the weather holds. And yes lamb races are the best.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers