Monday, February 22, 2010
As you can see from our last post....winter has been scarce here in New Hampshire. The storm that was to hit us last Tuesday brought maybe two inches of snow which promptly melted. Okay by me! I guess I'm enjoying not having to shovel through two feet of snow just to get to the barn...so shoot me! The local ski areas can make snow if they need to, but the weather report for this week sounds pretty promising for them. Hopefully the storm won't hit here and will go south again, but that might be too much to hope for....like I said, so far snow has been pretty scarce. It would probably be too much to ask for.....just one more miss. I'll still fill all of the extra buckets in case of a power outage and Ken will bring in extra wood. It's a sure fire way to keep the snow away!!!!!
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- As you can see from our last post....winter has be...
- I hear we're supposed to get a snowstorm on Tuesd...
- TUESDAY TIDBITS.......
- Little Moon lounging in the sun...
- Sam, one of our two llamas....better known as PIG...
- Little Bonnie....in her trench coat. She's underc...
- Pike Hill Tansey
- Well, you asked for some photos of the girls in t...
- Licorice just LOVES her purple outfit!
- Colby.... "after"
- The local Thrift Shop is a great place for sweate...
- Murphy's Law..
- ▼ February (13)