Pike Hill Tansey
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- As you can see from our last post....winter has be...
- I hear we're supposed to get a snowstorm on Tuesd...
- TUESDAY TIDBITS.......
- Little Moon lounging in the sun...
- Sam, one of our two llamas....better known as PIG...
- Little Bonnie....in her trench coat. She's underc...
- Pike Hill Tansey
- Well, you asked for some photos of the girls in t...
- Licorice just LOVES her purple outfit!
- Colby.... "after"
- The local Thrift Shop is a great place for sweate...
- Murphy's Law..
- ▼ February (13)