Friday, July 22, 2011

Has it really been that long?



I can't believe that I haven't posted since June! Time flies when you're working, farming, playing and just plain LIVING! Where do the days go...and let's hope they go by just as fast when the snow is flying and we're waiting for lambs! Right now, a bit of an October breeze would sure feel good. I guess I'll just pray to remember this warmth when I'm sitting by the woodstove this January. In the meantime....I think Saturday and/or Sunday should be a kayaking kind of day, don't you? Keep cool my friends!

1 comment:

  1. This picture should be in a frame and hung on a wall someplace. I love the peacefulness of the sheep gazing out of the barn at you. Oh, and glad your back. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers