Wednesday, August 19, 2009


The gardens look a little more "wild and woolly" this time of year. The bee balm and the cone flower are rampant....you can hardly see the cherry tree in there! I know I should put some order in my little piece of Heaven, but I really like the "wildness"! It feels like this is what God intended....let the birds have the seed heads in the Fall and let them spread the flowers where they may.....Mother Nature at her best. I just don't have the heart to pull up those volunteer plants that come up in the Spring...they fight hard for their place in the rich soil....why should I pull them up? Hence my "wild" flowers....I love them!
I guess I'm a little like that, myself....I fought hard to become"me"......a little "wild".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers

Blog Archive