Monday, August 10, 2009

ONIM......Oh No, It's Monday.....I'm starting my own acronym!
The weekend went waaaaaaaaaay too fast! Did we even have one...oh ya, we sat on the picnic bench and adirondack chairs for a minute to watch Luke playing in the grass. We didn't kayak....who wants to fight with the tourists who are up in their pontoon boats?
I'm still trying to catch up on some sleep after we had a visit from the fox a couple of nights ago! He didn't get the Guinea hen, but was VERY persistent and kept running back to try to get a hen who was roosting in the barn with the sheep. The sheep weren't particularly disturbed by all of this...guess he's been around before! Ken and I were up at 4 o'clock on Friday morning and I had hoped to catch up on some sleep and just relax a little this weekend....it just didn't happen! A 12 week old pup has a very small bladder...Luke is usually up by 5:00 am and of course that means all of the other dogs wake up, too! I think I'll be in bed early tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers

Blog Archive