Monday, August 17, 2009

This weekend went by way too fast....shouldn't we have three day weekends? All in favor....?
I've been lazy about getting out and getting pictures...it was just too hot this weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be our warmest day so far this summer.....kind of nice after all of the rain we had for most of June and July! I have to admit...I prefer sunny, 70-75 degrees with a nice breeze! I'm looking forward to Fall...you know, Indian Summer! It's the best! Well....here are a few pictures...I promise to be better this week! For now....have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers

Blog Archive