It's always nice to see all of the different types and colors of sheep in the flock. I love them all for different reasons.....with some, it's their personality!! Cappuchino, the ewe on the left in the top picture, was dancing around the pasture today with such abandon that you would swear she was a lamb! (Her picture is at the top of this blog...when she WAS a lamb!) The lambs in the bottom picture were just plain wild....kicking up their heels and jumping from the stone wall. (This was just a little break in the action) I guess they were all feeling good today...we had a bit of a break in the weather and temps were in the high 20's!! The rest of the week is supposed to dip back down into the "deep freeze". How is everyone else doing? Ready for Spring lambs and warmer weather, yet?
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- Ahhhh....a nice sunny day!
- I love this headshot of Thistle and Xander.....
- Our Border Collie, Luke ....getting to be quite a...
- Early morning.....
- On a happier note.....
- Sad day at Kindred Spirit......
- It's always nice to see all of the different type...
- New for 2010.....our first lamb of the season! Ki...
- ▼ January (10)