Yesterday we had to let an old friend go.....our old Brittany, Jesse, who came to us from rescue, needed us to be strong.....it was a very hard task. She was much loved and spoiled while we had her in our life. Jesse came to Kindred Spirit from a kennel situation as a rescue and was a pretty neurotic girl, but soon came to know that she was loved.....and safe. She enjoyed this Christmas and a new bag of stuffed animals.....her favorite! We will miss you, Old Girl!
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- Ahhhh....a nice sunny day!
- I love this headshot of Thistle and Xander.....
- Our Border Collie, Luke ....getting to be quite a...
- Early morning.....
- On a happier note.....
- Sad day at Kindred Spirit......
- It's always nice to see all of the different type...
- New for 2010.....our first lamb of the season! Ki...
- ▼ January (10)