Thursday, January 14, 2010
On a happier note.....
There's one in every crowd....and here, it's Cody. He LOVES the snow! Did I mention that he LOVES the snow? I mean, look at him! He would stay out for hours on end and actually prefers the outside to being by the woodstove, can you imagine? Me...well, if I had my "druthers"....give me a nice mug of hot chocolate, a good book (or Shetland Sheep NASSA news), sidle up to the woodstove....heaven! I used to ski alot, and loved it, but my knees yell at me now. Maybe I could try cross country skiing again...or just get on the rowing machine in a nice warm house and wait for Spring. I DO enjoy a day like today, though.....sunny and in the 30's with no wind. I can accept that....for now.
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- Ahhhh....a nice sunny day!
- I love this headshot of Thistle and Xander.....
- Our Border Collie, Luke ....getting to be quite a...
- Early morning.....
- On a happier note.....
- Sad day at Kindred Spirit......
- It's always nice to see all of the different type...
- New for 2010.....our first lamb of the season! Ki...
- ▼ January (10)