Saturday, January 23, 2010
Our Border Collie, Luke ....getting to be quite a "big boy"...he's about 8 months old now. Luke has become a wonderful farm dog and can't wait to go with us every morning and night for chores!! He's learning....and definitely has the aptitude for herding! Right now he does a great job rounding up the guinea fowl and keeping the nasty Tom turkey away from me...that's good enough for me!! LOL
- Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (32)
- Ahhhh....a nice sunny day!
- I love this headshot of Thistle and Xander.....
- Our Border Collie, Luke ....getting to be quite a...
- Early morning.....
- On a happier note.....
- Sad day at Kindred Spirit......
- It's always nice to see all of the different type...
- New for 2010.....our first lamb of the season! Ki...
- ▼ January (10)