Sunday, September 12, 2010

Toots........


She's one of our favorite girls....our "plain brown wrapper" who has given us katmogets, gulmogets and now fleckets this year! She also is a sweet and friendly girl who is always there for a scritch.....but, especially if you have animal crackers in your pocket! Tootie is the ambassador for our Shetland sheep. She wags ger tail when petted and pretty much "sells herself"...that's how I got her. I went to see her lamb, that was for sale, and bought Tootie instead! Thanks for this picture Deirdre....I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ken and I live on a small farm in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire in an area surrounded by lakes and mountains. We have 30 Shetland sheep , 2 llamas...Sam and Tim, 3 dogs, 40+ chickens and an assortment of ducks, geese and guinea hens. Life is sometimes hectic, but always good at Kindred Spirit Farm!

Followers